Thursday, August 25, 2011

HELP

Dear Honey Bii, 


Hey, okay so I definitely need advice .. I'm 18 just graduated high school & my girlfriend is 18 also buuut she didnt graduate lol she actually hasn't made it past the 10th grade yet -_- but besides that , we been together for 5 months now an one i still have STRONG feelings for my ex and two I just really don't wanna be with her anymore because she's crazy .. She calls me every 5 minutes if I don't answer she swears I'm cheating an then she thinks I'm suppose to text her as soon as I get her text like I don't have a life of my own so when I express this to her she says I'm being selfish and all I care about is myself. And she's always comparing me to her ex boyfriends and girlfriend like bad enough shes bi but now I have to be compared ? Ugh !  so like i don't know how to leave her .. In a nice way lol ! 



This is pretty simple. You are only 18 years old. Why would you be wasting your time on anyone who is not worthy of it? There will be plenty of people to be tied down to in a relationship with. There is no easy way to break things off. When you grow older you will find that the "truth" really does set you free. LIVE your life. Don't compromise yourself for anyone. 

XOXO Honey Bii

No comments:

Post a Comment