Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Want To Be A Soft Stud

Letter from a Bii-Liever


So, I would like to ask your opinion.  I am 26, I have my degree and have traveled the world.  I have never been in a relationship before and I am starting to come out of my shell.  I have a couple of friends who are lesbians and over the past couple of months I have been hanging with them a lot.  I have even met other girls through them who I hang out with outside of my core group of friends.  Anyways, I am attracted to women, I always have been, but I cant seem to put myself out there.  There's this one girl who is really popular amongst the gay community and we have talked on and off a couple of times and I asked her is she wanted to go out and she eagerly agreed, that was a couple of weeks ago and we still have not gone out and I just cant seem to get it together.  And I'll see all these attractive women and we may exchange eye contact but Ill never approach them.  I guess I should say that I would be more of the dominant one. I don't like classifications but if I had to classify myself it would be a soft stud, but not a tennis shoe and t shirt type, I'm a chino pants, loafers, fedora and a Ralph Lauren rugby cardigan and some fly ass Ralph Lauren shades type of chic lol.  Okay back to it, I feel like everyone here knows everybody and I'm a low-key person, completely drama free and I do not want anyone in my business, which is why I think I haven't gone out with this girl.  And when I meet other women out, its at a popular gay club where I live and to me its just too messy. I don't know if I'm being to particular or over thinking the situation, and I want to make a move but something in me is holding me back and all of my friends are telling me to just go for it.  I don't know what to do or what I'm afraid of...I also have not talked to my family or other friends about this other life I live and I'm a very honest person and so I feel like I live a double and I hate it. I feel like I'm keeping secrets, but at the same time since I have not done anything with a female, I feel like there's nothing to tell....I mean what if I don't like it and its not for me, then why make something out of nothing, if I try it and it feels right, then I wont have a problem telling them, my family is very open and I don't think they'll be too surprised.  Well enough ranting, but any feedback you give would be great. 




XOXO Honey Bii 

2 comments:

  1. I don't think that you are being picky- I think that you know what you want and you have every right to do things your way. Whomever has an issue with it- can kick rocks.

    As far as you telling everyone about how you live.. That's a choice only you can make. Most people are afraid of what others might say. I look at it like this- You are the one living this life.. and if someone has a problem with your sexual preference, then that means they don't love you or care for you. Be you and be the best you u can be! Shine on and screw the world (not literally lol )

    ReplyDelete