Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bisexual

Dear Honey Bii,

I am a woman that is attracted to women, but I don't know how to meet them.   I identify as bi-sexual because I still do find men attractive. I've tried being on downelink but because I identify as bi-sexual the lesbian community seems to look down on that.  I am the type person that only dates one person at a time regardless.  (I've never actually been with a woman intimately).  Not only that, I don't sleep around period.  It has been almost a year since I've been intimate and that is because I'm not in a relationship nor have I gotten close enough with anyone that I would consider it serious enough to sleep with.  Why does the lesbian community think that a bisexual woman can't be faithful?  How do I go about meeting a woman without hitting the club scene?  Should I just say that I am a lesbian to avoid the drama?  Please help...Thanks




XOXO Honey Bii 

No comments:

Post a Comment