Monday, December 12, 2011

I Am Cheating With A Woman

Hello.  Just would like to say that I really enjoy reading your blogs.  There was one that caught my eye which was 'I'm married but in love with a woman'...or something to that affect.  It caught my eye because I'm in a similar situation. Sort of. I'm a 36 year old black woman who has been married to a man. We've been together for almost 20yrs . We have kids together. I never imagined being with a woman. Never even thought about it. Until I saw her. She was at a party of a mutual friend and we sorta just clicked. No numbers was exchanged, only friend request through FB...anyway, we got to know one another. We talked and talked. She's what I would call an aggressive femme. To make a long story short, I've been seeing her for almost a year. She knows I'm married and she's single. She never asked me to leave my husband. She said that's something she would never do. I know that I love her. And it's a different type of love of what I have for my husband. Very different. I know what I'm doing is sooo wrong on so many levels but I don't want her out of my life and she feels the same about me. I don't know if I'm telling you my story for advice purposes or just to vent. I just like your blogs. Have a good one. 




XOXO Honey Bii 

No comments:

Post a Comment