Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Urgent! I'm So Confused, Help Me!


Hi Honey Bii!

It started out in middle school (Im a junior in highschool now), and I liked this girl named Kilah, we "dated" in 7th grade and it was lowkey, some people knew about it but I was always ashamed for it! Then I thought well hmm, I heard everyone goes through that kind of phase where they just want to experiment, so I ignored that emotion towards girls for a awhile. Well, my freshman year in highschool, I met a girl named Nakayla, and we got super close, I thought she was very pretty when I first saw her as well. Well, I still didn't know how to feel! I still had these emotions but something inside me was still telling me it's going to go away soon, just ignore it! So I ignored it, and then we kissed before I left that school and changed schools, and it was emotional, and different.. I loved it. And then I switched schools, and this school is not the same like my last one. The last school I Went to, was very open, and had different kinds of people, it didn't matter what you looked like or if you were gay, nobody cared.
But this school, was different, if you weren't rich, or pretty, you were not going to get anywhere. Gays, have it hard at this school. Now, my sophomore year, I became bestfriends with this girl, Carly, she's a lesbian as well, and we are still to this day bestfriends. And she always told me she liked me, but for some reason I didn't feel the same way about her. Well, I thought the feeling had gone away you know? Because I was telling myself it would.. and I thought it did, until now. I'm a junior, in a relationship with my boyfriend for 15 months now. I just became really good friends with a girl named Brooke. We hit it off pretty well, and by that I mean we got along from the start super well! it's crazy, how much we have in common. And she is a lesbian too. But guess what? The feelings came back, and I'm getting major feelings for her, and I have NO IDEA what to do.. I'm confused emotionaly and physically. What do I do? Is it normal to be confused like this? Because I have no clue... I really think I like this girl. If I've had this feeling since middle school.. I don't think I should ignore it any more.
Feel free to share my story if you think others would be able to relate to this situation!
And PLEASE get back to me, I'm so lost. and I need help.
<3
With love

I apologize for the delay. Thank you so much for taking the time to write.

I know this for sure, you have a lot of time to figure out your sexuality. Don't be in a rush to figure things out. Your youth is on your side. It is totally normal to feel confused and frustrated. I know this for sure also, you DO NOT... I repeat DO NOT have to sleep with people to figure out your sexuality. 

Take your time to evaluate who you are. Just because you are attracted to this girl, that does not make you a Lesbian. To me, sexuality is fluid and labels are not necessary. It is totally normal to be attracted to a person and not their gender. Maybe you can try talking to someone that you know and trust about the situation. 

I hope that this helps some.
XOXO Honey Bii

No comments:

Post a Comment