Friday, May 13, 2011

Cancer Awareness

I rock a bald head in support of Cancer Awareness. 

I Wear A Pink Ribbon By Kimberly Harris 

A silent killer with no face.
A thief within the night.
A constant battle for my life
A bitter evil fight.

The scars remind me of the day
It knocked at my souls door.
It tried to rob me of my strength
It left me on the floor.

To survive, I had to sacrifice
My Breast and even my hair
It showed no pity as it snatched
These things without a care.

I started to give up my fight
I felt I could take no more
Then God reached down and
Gently picked me up off the floor.

He wiped my face and blew my nose
Just like my mama use to do.
He said don’t cry my child
For I have things in store for you.

I did not bring you all this way
to leave you high and dry.
I love you and you are my child
So hold your head up high.

There is nothing that I cannot fix,
No pain I can’t erase.
Have faith and know that I am here
There is nothing you can’t face!

So then I threw my hands up high
And gave God all his praise!
For my soul has been uplifted
And my SPIRIT has been raised!

I’ll fight this fight with cancer
And I know I will be fine.
For God said it and I know its true,
That VICTORY is mine!!


XOXO Honey Bii 

No comments:

Post a Comment