Sunday, May 8, 2011

I Found Text Messages From Her Ex Lover

Hey Honey!

So me and my sweetie have been together for almost a year and it has been wonderful. I see true longevity here. I'm at the point of the relationship that trust and honesty need to be guaranteed if we're really going to do this for the long run. So what did I do, go through her phone. Yeah, I'm disappointed in my actions but its the guaranteed way to find out the real deal with your mate. Judge me later.

In her texts I found out that she has still been communicating with a "friend" of hers that she used to date. About a month ago we had an argument over this situation because I don't necessarily think its fair that she can be friends with someone she used to sleep with but would have a fit if I did the same thing. Now in all fairness I do know that they are just friends now, but I think its a respect thing too.  I choose not to hang with any of my ex's or old Boos because I think it would be disrespectful. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but any time two people are intimate with one another, I think its rather difficult (not impossible) to go to a platonic relationship.

Any way back to the subject: So I found out that they're still talking but she told me she was going to stop communicating with her.  (Although I didn't say she had to. this was her decision). Now I'm pissed because she lied to me. But I cant say anything because I was snooping in her phone. What to do HoneyBii. Help!

XOXO Honey Bii 

No comments:

Post a Comment