Monday, May 16, 2011

Friends With Benefits

Hi Honey,

I am in my mid 20s and I got out a relationship with a women about 6months ago and I've recently began dating again. I was approached by a women that found me attractive, and I was also very attracted to her as well. As this women approaches me she states that she is "new to this" and further explains that she has never been with a women before, but has often had thoughts about being with women. I began to talk to her on a some what regular basis first just answering her questions then we grew to get to know each other on a more personal level. It has been about a month and we both noticed we formed a connection and often thought about one another. At this point my feelings have gotten involved and I have pretty much developed a crush on this women, but I am hesitant to continue talking to her afraid that she might just be curious sexually. I have heard many stories and advice from others not to pursue women that are curious because you will get hurt and it is just an experiment. So my question to you is what should I do? Should I pursue this women or should I just ignore my feelings before they get to deep and just have a friendship?

Thanks Honey Bii


XOXO Honey Bii

No comments:

Post a Comment