Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cover Letter

Here is an example of an awesome cover letter...


Attention Human Resources:

It is an exceptional feat to walk into the boss’s office on an interview and solicit yourself.  In essence, that is what happens when I step foot into any position that I am applying for.  It is clear that my present supervisor’s have faith in my work ethic.  More importantly, they believe in my ability to develop both a meaningful and successful outcome. Additionally it has more to do with my endless enthusiasm for creating meaningful relationships that add value to both my company and clientele.

For the past five years I have had the pleasure of having a full time position in the workforce directly after graduating from college. I transition very well as both an insurance agent and a mentor with my degree in psychology.  It has been a rewarding experience working in both realms of the business.  However, I am seeking a higher level of responsibility and stability that I believe your company can provide. I anticipate relocating to your company to advance my career.  I also plan to pursue advanced insurance titles in the future.

As an addition to your team, I am confident that I can hit the ground running with little formal training.  I am a fast learner and quite detail oriented.  I adjust well to new environments and meet every challenge with wit and creativity. I have experience in sales, claims, event planning, project research and development and creating and executing various types of outreach initiatives. 

I would like to learn more about your organization and identify how my qualifications would be a great fit. I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,

Honey Bii

2 comments:

  1. You seem to be a Pretty solid person! Very clear and precise..thanks for sharing this with me!@bose
    Sample Cover letters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chandra. Make sure to click the follow on the top right hand corner. :)

    ReplyDelete