Thursday, June 2, 2011

I Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating


OK I'm 32 w/ kids she is 31w/ kids we all live in the same house. Were two femms more so me she is. A very soft stud so she attracts a lot of woman OK right in the middle of our relationship when things were great she would take me and the kids out often buy me gifts random then she took a seasonal job @around Christmas time it was all good until she begin to literally sleep with her phone I brought her so I took a look @the bill just to find out that she was texting this young lady who she claim to have went to school with so. I Checked it out it was a lie so every since then I have been up tight when she leaves or is on _the. Phone there has been more then one incident with this same girl emails and secret meetings @ her Best friends house which makes me not trust her best friend now plus she's not gay and she always have something negative to say when we argue and my girl doesn't seem to think that's a problem that I don't really have anyone to vent _to because all my friends are single and straight so the frustration is heavy I recently packed up and left but two days later I'm back but it feels so strange we are not into each other like we were she's always on the phone with high-school friends I never met. Or online talking is almost nonexistent I love her and really want to fix things but when I watch your videos I just feel its over does she still want me ? oh and I have only been with two other woman sexually only but after dating her I'm not wanting to be with men any more but that's all that hit on me help honey BII plz

Honey B wrote:

Give me more information about the situation. What happened? What are your prior trust issues. I look forward from hearing from you :)
XOXO Honey Bii

Hi I really enjoy ur u tube videos and want to know how to forgive my partner.
Of 2 1/2 yrs for an alledge affair I haven't yet proved she cheated but I love
her and yes this is my first live in relationship with a woman I wanna move out
and get my own place but afraid because of the prior trust issues.

XOXO Honey Bii 


No comments:

Post a Comment