Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 5 With Free Flowers

Today is the fifth day of the experiment. Again here are the daily things that I want Free Flowers to do.



  • Wake up naked. She was instructed to sleep in the nude. The purpose is to feel free. I love sleeping in the nude.
  • Make up your BED. It is probably the simplest thing that you can do productively start your day.
  • PUT ON CLOTHES. Not just any old outfit. An outfit that you would wear if you knew that you were meeting someone important. The purpose of putting on clothes is to feel great.
  • Look up a quote from Maya Angelou. Recite it.
  • Be productive. Plan each day. Routine equals stability.
Here is what I want to be accomplished for day 5



  • Make sure that you take some time for relaxation. I want your mind to be at ease. Whatever you do as a stress reliever do that. 

  • Read (I know that I don't have to tell you that since I know that you love reading already).

  • The main thing that I want you to do is get ready for FRIDAY!!!!!!!! Friday set up a date. Not just any old date. Set up a date when you are treated just exactly how you want. No lowering your expectations. Go to the restaurant that you have always wanted to go to. Have your door opened. Flirt over a glass of wine. DO THE DANG THANG!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment