Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Shooting Range

Today I went to the gun range for the first time. I have to admit that I was a little intimidated. I went with a trained professional so when it came time to actually use the gun I was properly informed of how to use it with safety. When it first went off I got a huge adrenaline rush. OMG I had to literally take a break. I could actually see the small amount of fire that came from the gun. I was so proud of myself. I can see how this can be therapeutic to some people. I didn't really warm up until the second magazine that I shot off. After I was done, I am still not 100% sure that I want a gun in my house. As a woman I can see the security that it does bring however.

Here is a clip on the 4 Cardinal Rules when using a gun. (Don't mind the rotation. It's the information that counts lol)

Here are a few photos



No comments:

Post a Comment