Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 10 With Free Flowers

Daily Routine:
  • Wake up naked. She was instructed to sleep in the nude. The purpose is to feel free. I love sleeping in the nude.
  • Make up your BED. It is probably the simplest thing that you can do productively start your day.
  • PUT ON CLOTHES. Not just any old outfit. An outfit that you would wear if you knew that you were meeting someone important. The purpose of putting on clothes is to feel great.
  • Look up a quote from Maya Angelou. Recite it.
  • Be productive. Plan each day. Routine equals stability.


This is the last day of the experiment. WHOOP WHOOP.
  • Research places in Chicago that you want to relocate to. This is so important. You need a stable environment when the fall comes. 
  • Today is going to be a highly reflective day. I want you to write out a post with all the things that you learned from doing this experiment. There is a deadline. I need this to be completed within the next 24 hours. I don't want you to lose the Honey Bii vibe just yet. 

This has been an experiment that I hold precious to my heart. I thank you so very much for being a willing participant. 


XOXO Honey Bii

No comments:

Post a Comment