Thursday, April 14, 2011

Inbox Questions from Bii-Lievers: From Bi to Lesbian

This was inspired from one of my Bii-Lievers. Here is our conversation.

 

Thank you so much for following my blog!

Bii-Liever:
U are very much welcome...to be honest I need your blogs lol..Im slowly making the transformation from bi to lesbian

GET IT GIRL! More power to you.

Bii-Liever
Thanks babe! So ill be watching, taking notes, laughing and crying right along with u and your other followers..keep up the hard work!

BTW you just inspired me to do an upcoming post titled, "From Bi to Lesbian"!

Bii-Liever:
I LOVE IT!!!!
Dear Honey Bii,


This is my situation.  I've been actively bisexual for about 6 years now.  As Ive said before, I see myself becoming lesbian...and if I do so, then I want to inform my family.  Only a few know about my bisexuality, because I've always felt like what i do behind closed doors is my business.  But I'm in a new relationship, and refuse to hide her.  My father is very religious, and I'm not sure how he will feel, and honestly I don't care too much.  I just would like some advice on how to just put everything out there..HELP ME HONEY!!




XOXO Honey Bii

No comments:

Post a Comment